We are on the road
Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for the current location.
Get in Touch
Feel free to come up with any questions!
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- Will I travel inside the Truck?
The Truck has 5 travel seats. The guests will travel on a Mini Bus so we have more flexibility to go to every beach and town. The Truck will follow us to the next parking place.
- Can I book the trip with a different duration than the one recommended (Sunday to Sunday)?
Yes its possible. Please send us a special request by email, so we can sort out the best for you.
We recommend durations between 1 and 2 weeks. Less than 1 week and you risk missing the perfect waves or some amazing places we will visit.
- Are there group discounts?
Yes if you come with a group of friends from 9 to10 persons, everyone gets a discount (up to 20% off).
- Can I book now a trip to Portugal or Morocco? Will I get a discount?
Yes of course! Bookings are available for both destinies. If you book until 31/04/17, or with 3 months in advance, you will profit a 10% discount.
- What’s the best way to go to the Truck Surf Hotel?
Trips to Portugal:
Every Sunday we will do transfers from Lagos train station to the Truck. We advise you to fly to Faro Airport (https://www.skyscanner.com) and then travel to Lagos Train Station:
- By Train (around 10€): From Faro Airport you can catch the bus 16, destiny Faro, till Faro train station (6km). Then you go on the regional train, destiny Lagos, and in 1h 45m you arrive in Lagos town.
- By bus (around 15€): http://www.faroshuttlebus.com/ – we can book for you.
- By taxi/private transfer: https://en.aeroportodefaro.com/transfers
If you prefer we can meet you at Faro Airport and bring you to the Truck (extra service). Please let us know in advance.
Trips to Morocco:
Every Sunday we will do transfers from Agadir airport to the Truck (https://www.skyscanner.com)
- What should I take to the TSH?
- Shorts/bikini/beach towel
- Summer clothes but also warm clothes (at night it can be a bit chilly outside)
- Sunscreen (SPF 30+)
- Memory stick to save your photos;
- Documents: passport or ID + photocopy; insurance policy photocopy, airplane ticket, credit card
- Mobile phone
- If you want you can bring your own surfboard but we have on board enough boards and wetsuits for all levels and sizes.